Ultra-Compact And Lightweight. Easy to Operate and Maintain. Completely Portable.
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- 1 x Charger / Power Adapter
- 1 x Dish
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Clear Protective Silicone Skin
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- Level 1 (Blue) - 180°C / 356°F
- Level 2 (White) - 190°C / 374°F
- Level 3 (Green) - 200°C / 392°F
- Level 4 (Orange) - 205°C / 401°F
- Level 5 (Red) - 210°C / 410°F
- Heating: ceramic
- Heating Time: 1-2 minutes
- Dimensions: 122mm in Height and 29mm in Diameter
- Advanced temperature control with 5 settings
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion, rechargeable and interchangeable
- Battery Life: 1 hour of continuous use per charge
- Automatic shut off safety setting after 10 minutes
- Reviews (56)
- Questions (0)
Great service. Good support. The
Great service. Good support. The device looks really well built.
I originally had an Arizer Solo and I was very pleased with it. I left on the back porch one afternoon and it got drenched in a heavy monsoon that came out of nowhere. The Solo never worked correctly after that. Having been happy with the Solo, I decided to stick with Arizer and while I was at it, I thought I would upgrade to the Air. The faster heating time and smaller size was appealing. After about a month and a half, the Air stopped giving audible tones when turned on and off, the lights would flash in a weird sequence as it powered up, and the battery would need to be charged after about four sessions. I'm not sure if I got a lemon or what, but I would stick with the Solo if I had to do it over again.
Have arizer air less than a week. Worked properly for a few days now red light comes on every time I turn it on indicating the battery needs to charged even with a full charge. It starts to warm up than stops. Not worth the hassle
It is a GREAT product.
It is a GREAT product. Simple to use and performs as advertised.
The instructions included are completely worthless.
Very confusing to use as noted above.