Go to our Canadian store
- Free shipping anywhere in Canada
- Buy in Canadian dollars
- Order ships from our warehouses in Canada - no delays at customs
Shipping Delays and Updates
Information updated: 01/05/2021 13:16 PM EST
This is the best source for information on your order status and any possible delays in shipping, delivery or response time from our customer service team. By using this page instead of reaching out to our customer service team, you are helping us serve you more quickly.
Shipping Carrier Delays
We’re actively monitoring the tracking and delivery of all orders and we would like to make you aware of some delays we are seeing with USPS priority shipping. 70% of orders are arriving within 5 business days, but some orders are taking up to 2 weeks to deliver.
We recommend UPS Ground as a reliable option with 95% of orders delivering in 5 business days. We are also offering UPS 2-Day Air as an option.The shipping carriers are not guaranteeing the delivery times and we are seeing packages not scan in for 24 hours with UPS and up to 3 business days with USPS.
It is an unpredictable time, but please trust that we’re doing our best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
- [UPDATE 12/9] - We have always shipped most of our orders via USPS, which typically delivers within 3 days, but we are seeing some orders take up to 2 weeks. Most orders are delivering within 5 business days, but this is much slower than usual due to the unprecedented shipping volume and difficulties due to COVID. We are continuing to monitor the situation. Orders are delivering, but slower than usual even though we are getting your package to the shipping carrier within 24 hours.
- [UPDATE 12/4] - We are continuing to monitor our shipping performance from order processing, tracking, to deliveries. We are happy to say that we have processed over 90% of orders same day and 99% of orders within 24 hours, and delivering without issue, but tracking and delivery are taking longer than normal. We are seeing less than 1% of orders not be scanned by USPS within 3 days, but they are scanning in. Many of these orders skip scans with the first scan being delivery.
- [UPDATE 11/30] -Over 80% of orders that did not have a scan after 3 business days have now scanned in as of 12:57 ET Nov 30th. This is limited to less than 1% of all orders. If you have been affected by this, we are seeing packages get scanned and delivered, just slower than usual due to the shipping carriers have a record number of packages to deliver.
- [UPDATE 11/27] - We are actively monitoring tracking numbers and have noticed that <em>shipments from our Atlanta warehouse are not being scanned in by USPS for 3 days or more</em>. We are shipping these orders on time and USPS is picking them up every day, but USPS is backed up and not processing these as quickly as usual. We are shipping as many orders as possible from our East and West Coast warehouses, which USPS is processing faster. We apologize for the delay, which is out of our hands, and are doing our best to monitor and adapt to this situation and get your order in your hands as soon as possible.
Orders and shipping
Orders are processing and shipping as normal from our warehouses. However, our carriers have informed us that they are experiencing unprecedented volumes in shipments and they are already seeing delays. Even though orders have are being processed by us on time, please understand there is a high likelihood that you will see delays as the package is received into and processed throughout the carriers’ networks.
We're doing our best
We are constantly monitoring the situation and keeping this page updated with the latest information as soon it comes in. Our customer service team has no more information than is posted here about shipping status or delays. By using this page instead of reaching out to our customer service team, we will be able to get your order processed and to answer your questions faster.
In addition to using this page for updates, you will receive an e-mail with tracking as soon as your order ships or you can always check your order status here.
Thank you for your support and stay safe!
The POTV Team