EXPECT DELAYS: Delivery is slower than normal. Read more
  • Mighty/Crafty(+) Glass Waterpipe Adapter
  • Mighty/Crafty(+) Glass Waterpipe Adapter with Vape
  • Mighty/Crafty Glass Adapter
  • Mighty/Crafty Glass Waterpipe Adapter with Vape

Mighty & Crafty Glass Adapter

$18.99
In stockOut of stock
Variant:
$18.99
Free Shipping Easy Returns World Class Customer Service
$18.99
Shop with the most trusted vaporizer store

The Mighty / Crafty 14mm/18mm Glass Water Pipe Adapter (WPA) replaces the standard cooling unit for fun use with glass! Water filtration cools the vapor for added comfort so you can take bigger, fatter hits. Simply remove the cooling unit and twist the adapter into its place. Comes in either 14mm or 18mm. Also compatible with the Crafty+.

Be sure not to twist the glass adapter too much, as this can damage your vaporizer.

Check out our full line up of Storz & Bickel accessories!

Customer Reviews
4.1 Based on 12 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
JM
01/18/2021
Jake M.
United States United States
Came Broken

My Mighty adapter came shattered. Disappointed.

01/20/2021
Planet Of The Vapes

Then we need to send you a replacement ASAP. Creating a service ticket for you right now, Jake. Regards, Larry

ER
01/11/2021
Erik R.
United States United States
Works good

Careful not to over tighten.

FS
12/28/2020
ford S.
United States United States
Very epic

Very epic, does very epic things, overall epic

JM
12/22/2020
Jason M.
United States United States
Twice it didn't fit

Got a second wpa for the mighty...not only did it not fit it almost broke it. Producing testing needs work. Its either the glass mold is too big or the plastic part is to thick, either way its useless to me.

12/24/2020
Planet Of The Vapes

I see that Mike is currently working with you on this, Jason. We'll get this taken care of for you. Happy Holidays and please stay safe out there. With best regards, Larry

JM
12/19/2020
Jason M.
United States United States
Guess well find out on xmas

I bought two of these...they were both the same size but one didn't fit...the production process needs work or I happen to get a bad one... I went through and researched that 80% of the time this item is solid but the other 20% it a toss up. I've never had a 14 mm slide not fit into a 14 mm hole before but its due to the thickness of the black plastic part.

12/19/2020
Planet Of The Vapes

We'll replace the one that doesn’t fit, Jason. Please contact us here and we'll get right on it for you: https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pages/contact-us Happy Holidays and please stay safe out there. With best regards, Larry

Related content

Puffco Peak Pro Cleaning and Maintenance Guide

Follow along to get your Puffco Peak Pro back in spotless condition.

Puffco Peak Pro Quickstart Guide

The Puffco Peak Pro takes the e-rig scene to new levels. Let’s get you rolling with a great first session.

The Best Convection Vaporizers 2021

Here’s our top convection vapes of 2021, plus what a convection vape is and why you should consider one.

New Color for the Planet of the Vapes ONE!

Check out the new Teal POTV ONE, plus all the latest features this pocket-sized vape has to offer.